4 Heavy Duty Waterproof Reverse Back Up Sensor Kit with Display
The system alerts the driver to the distance of obstacles while reversing. It mainly comprises up to 4 sensors, a central control processor a display panel and associated cables. The display panel produces both audible and visual warning.
How it Works
•When reversing, the 4 rear sensors that are installed on back bumper sends ultrasonic waves to detect obstacles behind vehicle. Then the control unit receives the signal & transmits to speaker and to LCD display
•LCD screen will inform you the distance in feet to the obstacle
•LCD Display with 60 feet of cable
•Speaker is built in on LCD, emits long intermittent beeps at 4-6 feet, and as you move closer obstacle the beep increases in frequency. When you are 1 foot away from obstacle, the sound is continuous
•3 volume levels for speaker
•Sensors offers longest range, up to 15 feet!
•Has waterproof control unit housing cover to protect it from the elements (can be mounted under vehicle)
• Power is supplied by tapping into reverse lights
1. Accurate measurement and stable readout
2. High sensitivity, wide detection range and small blind area.
3. Orientation indication of obstacles
4. Including digital display and sound alarm
5. The output of the display matches instrument panel of cars.
1. Wide operation voltage: DC 10V ~ 24V
2. Power consumption: <4W
3. Operate temperature: -20°C ~ +90°C
4. Detection distance: 1.3 ~ 15.0 feet
5. Detecting error: +/-0.1 feet
6. Detecting rate: 4 times/s
7. LED indication range: 5.00~1.30 feet
8. Sound warning range: 5.00~1.30 feet
9. Volume adjustment : OFF/ LO / HI (The switch is at the back of the display)
INCLUDED IN PACKAGE
• 4 20mm heavy duty sensors with rubber covering, brackets for sensors, LCD with built in speaker, 60 feet of 5 mm wiring, water proof container for controller, drill bit, and owners manual/installation instructions
OUT OF STOCK