Nano Technology 530 Gallon Camper's Micro Ceramic Water Filter
This light-weight, portable water filter is the smallest commercially available, yet it doesn't skimp on power. The Camper's model filters down to 0.1µ for crystal clear water that's free of bacteria, silt, heavy metal ions and other contaminants.
Ideal for hunters, campers, soldiers, and anyone else who spends time outdoors where a reliable water supply isn't guaranteed.
Utilizing a unique dual ceramic membrane filter, the Camper's model micro-ceramic water filter can filter out particles down to 0.1µ — that's half the size of other commercially available filters. This means that you get potable water that's crystal clear and perfect for drinking.
- Smallest: Only 5-½" tall - far smaller than other similar units
- Lightest: Less than 3 oz!
- Environmentally Friendly: The ceramic membrane filter cartridge is field cleanable to extend its life.
- Bacteria: removes 100% of bacteria, such as Escherichia coli, Staphylococcus aureus, Salmonella typhi, Vibrio cholerae, Legionella pneumophila, Giardia intestinalis.
- Suspended Contaminants: protozoa, algae, worms, dusts, etc.
- Soluble Heavy Metal Ions: efficiently reduces the concentration of ions such as Pb2+, Cd2+, Cr6+, As3+, etc.
- Organic Material: silt, leaves, insects, etc.
- Odors & Cloudiness
- Size: 5-½" x 2-¼" x 1-¼" (13.8 x 5.7 x 2.8 cm)
- Weight: 3 oz (88 g)
- Cartridge Capacity: 530 gallons (2000 l)
- Materials: ABS plastic, ceramic, Nano-KDF
- Includes: Pump house, reusable / replaceable filter cartridge, inlet hose with pre-filter and float, outlet hose, instructions.