Nitro OBD2 is a Plug&Drive Ready device to function the increasing the performance of the engine.
Nitro OBD2 is easy to install. Just plug it into the OBD 2 connector of your car. Nitro OBD2 fits all cars starting from 1996.
It works based OBD2 protocols as remaping the Car's computer ECU. After driving 150 miles the Nitro OBD2 programs itself to the car, according to your driving habits and always keeps remaping the ECU to increase the performance of engine.
What does NitroOBD2 do?
According to your driving habit, the Nitro OBD2 makes new map in the car's computer ECU to increase the performance of your car.
As you driving more KM/Mile, it renews the map. Thus it keeps the vehicle's power and torque increasing.
What is Nitro OBD2 Chip Tuning Box?
Nitro OBD2 is a Chip Tuning Box that plugs into the OBD2 connector of your car to increase the performance of your car.
When it plugged into OBD2 connector, Nitro OBD2 receives the information from the car computer ECU. With the received data from ECU, Nitro OBD2 adjusts the boost pressure, quantity of fuel, injection timing and pressure to increase the performance of your car.
Nitro OBD2 Chip Tuning Box does not exceed the manufacturer requirements. It works only within the tolerance of the engine.
Nitro OBD2 finds out the hidden power of your car. Nitro OBD2 does not damage the engine and the car computer ECU or not cause any negative effects to the car's factory setting.
Nitro OBD2 does not change any of the settings permanently. To turn back to the car's original settings, just unplug Nitro OBD2 from OBD2 connector.
Nitro OBD2 finds out the hidden power of your car.
- Up to 35% more power
- Up to 25 % more torque
Nitro OBD2 is very easy to use.
1. Plug Nitro OBD2 into OBD2 connector of your car. And turn the ignition on for 30 seconds. And Turn the engine on.
2. Nitro OBD2 settings are optimal and the best for your car. Even the parameters are different for each vehicle, there might not be a need to make an additional adjustment. Nitro OBD2 will recognize your vehicle and your driving habits after around 200 km/150 miles driving, and then Nitro OBD2 adjusts itself to match your car perfectly.
3. Nitro OBD2 works on the basis of changing the signal form ECU. As a consequence, it changes the whole injection map.
4. The main difference between Nitro OBD2 Chip Tuning Box and Remapping tuning methods is that Nitro OBD2 Chip Tuning Box is easily removable, and after unplug you go back to the factory settings. Nitro OBD2 is the cheap and safe type of tuning.
5. Remapping is a permanent change to your car. This is the expensive tuning and you cannot remove it.
6. Nitro OBD2 is equipped with the engine protection function and 100% safe for your car engine.
7. Nitro OBD2 produced on the printed circuit board in SMD technology. Nitro OBD2 Chip Tuning Boxes are high quality.
Installation and Calibration
1 - Pull the Car Key out from the ignition.
2 - Find OBD2 connector(*) in your car and Plug in Nitro OBD2
3 - Insert the key into the ignition and twist the key to the first stage. (Do not start the car)
4 - Press the reset bottom for about 5 sec. After releasing the bottom, just wait for a while about 30-54 sec. (Nitro OBD2 will communicate and establish connection with ECU)
5 - Start up the engine.
6 - Eco OBD2 will recognize your vehicle and your driving habits, after around 200 km/150 miles driving and thus Nitro OBD2 will adjust itself to match your car perfectly for more engine power.