Portable Active Alternating Air Pressure Bottom Massage Cushion
We designed this overlay cushion to meet the needs of many people who are having problems with pain and perhaps minor skin breakdown, but are not immobilized to the point of needing a custom built system.
- 50 hours on one charge
- Furnished in light grey breathable fabric
- Treated to resist soil and stains
- Long lasting in service.
- Stage 1 batteries have a predicted life of over 500 recharges in this application. That's several years of constant use!
- Recharge in 2 hours
- Bottom of the cushion has a cling type surface, no tie-down needed
- Clear vinyl plastic case that protects pump from spilt coffee and food particles
The waterproof overlay cushion is recommended for use where incontinence or food soiling may be present. The cover is made of a waterproof closed cell neoprene sandwiched between 2 way stretch Dacron ® fabric on both sides of the neoprene. This seals the working parts of the overlay against soiling. Size is 18" wide by 18" long. We can furnish this overlay as long as 21" to make it more suitable for very tall people at no extra cost if ordered that way.
Combined with the "Answer" pump, this system provides alternating pressure comfort and movement to reduce pain and increase circulation.
please note: All of our "overlay" type cushions must be used over a padded resilient cushion of some type such as a recliner, lift chair, auto seat or airline seat. Do not use it on top of an all air or jell filled cushion! This type of cushion would cancel out the movement and you could not gain any benefit from it.